…IN a storm! It's raining cats and dogs right now and zucchini bread is in the oven (click here for a very interesting recipe, courtesy of Daisy …sidenote: anyone who likes Tres Leches cake should stay on that site for her recipe, but don't forget to come back). Mmm, I love that smell. It's definitely getting me in the mood for the Fall Swap! We have over 25 swappers so far, but we've still got a week left, so continue to spread the word—we want a huge variety of people, locations, hobbies, etc. I hope you're all thinking about what you'll put in the box, and conjuring up your most creative juices!Saturday, August 18, 2007
We've been baking up a storm…
…IN a storm! It's raining cats and dogs right now and zucchini bread is in the oven (click here for a very interesting recipe, courtesy of Daisy …sidenote: anyone who likes Tres Leches cake should stay on that site for her recipe, but don't forget to come back). Mmm, I love that smell. It's definitely getting me in the mood for the Fall Swap! We have over 25 swappers so far, but we've still got a week left, so continue to spread the word—we want a huge variety of people, locations, hobbies, etc. I hope you're all thinking about what you'll put in the box, and conjuring up your most creative juices!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I have yet to make some kind of bread successfully! I don't know what my problem is! I don't make much from scratch especially PIZZA! We do Little Caesar's! But homemade is the best!
Love the favorite things thing, but I'm gonna have to pass...I'm not that creative! And I don't seem to have favorite things! I don't even know what my favorite color is!
I do want one I believe in the blog world this is called blog candy...how do I win it?
mmmmm! the food looks GREAT! especially the pizza! yum! we love that cookbook at our house!
I think my favorite cookbook is my "Sullivan Family Favorites" cookbook that my cousin made for her 20 hour project for Young Women. She just photo copied and did a shotty staple job and handed it out. BEST COOKBOOK EVER! I need to retype all of those recipes, though. The end of the book is near.
lindy
i want a copy of the recipe book even if i am not the chosen swap recipient. udall family ties that BIND baby! lol
i love love love your blog
still waiting on you to get me a groovy background for my blog. how the heck do you do it? i have a piece of scrapbooking paper that i would love as a background to my blog. ideas?
Lindy, is that pizza recipe in your cookbook as well? It looks to die for! I tried your link to the zucchini bread and it's broken...I think you have too many http's in there. Here's the one that works:
http://delightsbydaisy.blogspot.com/2007/07/zucchini-bread-fruit-or-veggie-sweet.html
This looks fun. I love homemade pizza and not enough people do it anymore. We make it often. We just like it better than what we can buy. Yea, it's messy but the kids love helping. - Heather
Pizza where is my piece? Looked like someone made some good food without me.
Post a Comment