Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Can you have too much red food coloring?

I know, it looks kinda gross. Wanna know what I did on the weekend? I had my nieces over for a sleepover, movies, swimming, and more baking. Check out niece Alli's blog for some pics.

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Lindy...was Aki out of town? Sounds like you had a great time with the nieces. You've been baking like a mad woman!

wynne said...

You should've saved this picture for a Halloween post...something along the lines of "my niece ate my cat" or the like. Eww.

k8shoe said...

Yes, when did Ame become a vampire? Really, WHAT are you baking?

Annie said...

How the heck are ya! It's Annie (west)Anderson. I love your blog...so cute! Cute little family too! I haven't seen you in so long, probably since high school, but since we are only 23 I guess it wasn't THAT long ago:) Come see us next time you are in the big ole town of St. Johns!

k8shoe said...

HAPPY BIG 3-0! :) I hope you have a good day!

aki said...

this little girl is getting shipped to Tonga on Sunday to find her tribe.

aki said...

sorry didn't mean to confuse y'all