Sunday, August 12, 2007

Are you ready for the Cougars?

All of you who are football fans, especially if you are UTES fans you better get ready because there is no mercy this season. This is what Cougars are all about.

6 comments:

wynne said...

Lindy, Hi!

I could care less about the Cougs (sorry if that sounds blasphemous to you) I just came here to drop you a line.

Of course I remember you! I have pictures of you, as a matter of fact. (Remember Jane Austen night? What do you think--should I post it on my blog, that pic?) And you already knew that I knew Jeff Hall, you just forgot. I met him at Ricks because I was roommates with his cousin Shannon. I like Jeff. He does not respond to correspondence much, though, does he? (Are you reading, Jeff? I hope you feel properly shamed. Though I'm pretty sure you don't.)

Isn't this bloggy world a small one? I swear, I keep running into people online I haven't talked to in years--and then they pop up on your blog! It's great fun!

Have you heard from Laura lately? I actually got to talk to her a few months ago. Talk about people who are lousy with correspondence! She has a three-year-old and never got around to telling me!

This really should have been an email, shouldn't it? Sorry. Uh...go, cougars?

wynne said...

Oh, and the last name is "Urien." That's right. I had to go find a guy with a weird enough last name to fit my first name. One of my favorite mispronunciation moments: telemarketer saying, "uh, is wienie urine there?"

Are you kidding me?!? WEENIE URINE?

I really, really had to love this guy to marry him, you know?

Lindy said...

Oh, that would be my husband posting about the Cougs. I'll have to fix that little part!

Wynne, so good to hear from you, and I don't remember AT ALL you knowing Jeff Hall. Weird. I never hear from Laura. . .she may just be the worst correspondent out there. Didn't she name her little girl after you? And I am LAUGHING about the last name! Weenie Urine. That's great. hahahahahaha

Lindy said...

How do I make this show that Aki wrote it? I have changed it in my template like 5 times (to show who is posting), but it never shows up on the blog. Aaargh.

Kristen said...

YEAAAA! Football season. My dad only spent one year at BYU, but he is the biggest Cougar fan ever. He totally brainwashed us as kids and most of our family vacations were really my dad following the Cougs away games (ex. Disneyland=Cougs playing in the Holiday Bowl). When we blessed Charlie, my entire family came up to Utah...but it was really to attend the BYU/Notre Dame season opener. Anyway, we're all MUY excited for this season.

aki said...

Your Dad probably did the right thing to make sure you become a courgar before you go astray.