Friday, August 10, 2007

Fall Fave Things swap. . . Interested?

Hey you guys, if I were to organize a swap, would you all pass the word to any bloggers you know, that way we can get a big variety of locations/people to make it more interesting? Let me know what you think.

It wouldn't have to be fancy or expensive. We all know it's fun to receive anything, especially a package, in the mail! I know a lot of people who do this put homemade treats and gifts in, and they turn out awesome. Since I'm not talented in the "homemade" anything department, I have to buy, and since shopping in Tooele is an oxymoron, I go simple. What really matters is that it's 3-5 items that you enjoy and want to pass on to someone else. It's not about IMPRESSING someone. That defeats the whole purpose.

To ease the pressure on people (and ease the budgets), we could set a $$ limit and maybe that would encourage more craft/homemade type stuff. . . I don't know, tell me what you think.

9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I am in and I will post a story about it on my blog with a link to yours. Let me know what you decide.

Crystal said...

I'm in!
I'll post on mine too, though I don't think I have enough regular visitors to guarantee anything.
I LOVE the idea of a seasonal type swap (Fall faves, etc.) So great!!

Tiff Hunt said...

I am so in on that. I would love it. I saw yours and became very covetous. I know, I'm a SINNER!! Count me in. I think it would be a blast!!!

Tiff Hunt said...

I'll post it on my blog too! HOORAY!! I am excited.

Lindy said...

Okay, give me a day or two to get a few more responses, and then I'll make an "official" announcement with rules and deadline, etc. So stay tuned. I'm excited!

wynne said...

Ooo...that does sound fun! Can I be in, too?

Summer said...

I'm in!

Stormy said...

I'm in too!

aki said...

uhh huh I'm down.