Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm so non-decisive!

Or maybe it's that once I decide, I can't commit. That's it. I gave up on the birds and am now trying this funky animal landscape (even though I didn't know deer and elephants went together. . .I like the green bananas hidden throughout). I should probably go back to black and white, because that's just easier on me--I don't have to decide colors or anything. Keep it simple. I've always had this problem, even as a kid I didn't have a "favorite color." When I see shirts offered in 15 colors, I seriously can't pick just one or two. I feel like I have to have them all. I can't decide (here we go again) if it's that I just love all the colors, or I'll feel bad about ones I don't choose. Like I said, black and white are just easier. But then I have to decide on a pattern—floral, dots, stripes, swirls, plaid, etc. What I'm trying to say is, don't ever expect the background to just stay the same for too long. I get a panicky feeling and must change, must change it. That's why there is nothing on the walls in my home, because I can't commit. I would change it all every two weeks and completely damage the walls. So, I change my blog background. . . no hammer or putty/paint needed.

UPDATE: the animal theme was a little too busy for me, so it has changed once again (and will many times more, I am sure)

1 comment:

k8shoe said...

I like change too. I love the last part about no hammer or putty/paint needed. That's brilliant and totally my kind of easy change.