…Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had one wish, then it would be,
A happy happy birthday to you from me!
Birthdays I'm celebrating this month:

August 4 - bro-in-law Inoke, age 20
August 10 - brother Ryan/Boomer, age 34
August 23 - sis-in-law Heidi, age 38
August 23 - yours truly, The Big 3-0
August 25 - sis-in-law Kate, age 40 (?)
August 25 - sis-in-law Tema, age 26/7 (?)
August 25 - niece Estella, age 12
August 26 - brother Brady, age 38 (?)
5 comments:
You are so good at listing birthdays and it seems every month is packed full of them too! How many (siblings) are in your family? I think I have lost count...
Happy Birthday guys!!!! those are great pics lindy! especially of the one of kate and stella.
Alli
I know, there are many of us, but it's fun. I have eight siblings (and 7 of those are married), then Aki has four younger siblings. We have 19 nieces and nephews. August is our busiest month. . . some months we have just one or two. ;)
Hey I'm going to be 38! :) Let's not put me closer to 40 before I have to be!
Thanks for the clarification, Heidi-O. I fixed it straightaway.
Post a Comment