"I would rather you were here, woman, with your gray hair, than any fresh blossom of youth. Where you are is home."I love, love, love that! Where you are is home. It's a great article, and I know I'll definitely be thinking about it all week as I anticipate my 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday. Sweet Aki's on my mind.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
If you haven't read the new Ensign yet…
…be sure to read the marriage article on p. 25. I was all teary-eyed by the end because of a journal entry cited in the article. It's one of the sweetest tributes to a wife I've ever read. My favorite part:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was reading the Hancocks blog and saw your comment and Thought I would pop by and say hello! we are new to Tooele as of a year ago. I like the back ground on your blog and the photos of your family are darling.
Brezoff, you've gotta be related to Tim from Farmington!
Lindy, thanks for the info on the article. I don't always read every article but love the good recommendations. Thanks!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! And welcome to Tooele! I'm still somewhat new to blogging so I was wondering how you got to my blog?
I don't take pictures professionally, but I love the practice and sometimes some good ones come out of it!
Thanks for the reccommendation on the Ensign.
Hello! Nice to meet you {on here @ least}!! How did you find me. I can't ever find anyone. Is there someway to search for people?? JC
This post reminds me i need re-subscribe to the ensign. So thanks for the reminder!! Anyways, Where in Tooele do you live? We've lived here for a year in September. I'm from Mesa, AZ and my husbands from Delta, UT! Hope to get to know you better!
Post a Comment