Remember to sign up if you haven't already. Sign-ups close at midnight tonight! Just click here for the 411.Saturday UPDATE: I just became aware that some of your sign-up emails went to my Bulk/Spam folder—I'm not sure why. So, if you did NOT get a response e-mail from me (saying "Okay, I got your info" or something like that), please e-mail me again ASAP. Hopefully this happened to only a couple people, and I got it taken care of.
4 comments:
Hi Lindy,
So is it somewhat pathetic that I now have your blog bookmarked and read it regularly? :) There's something about reading another mom's site and commiserating about similar things. It also helps me to realize that I'm not the only one that considers Tooele "Podunk, Utah" lol. I never pictured I would end up in Utah either, and being a new stay-at-home mom as well certainly has it challenges (and I only have one tiny baby!) I like your sense of perspective and humor. So we should definitely try and get together sometime (oh, and did I mention that the one friend that I have from my new ward found my blog because I commented on your blog?) So you're now Tooele famous. :) I like in the Overlake area (to answer you question). So feel free to jot me an email sometime, if you have the time: jthesavage@gmail.com
Jenn
heeheee. "Toole famous". love that ;)
ok, I so agree with you about Nicole. She makes me sick. She is always complaining about how big she is. I want to kick her butt. I think she feels bad about herself because her little girls said something about her stomach and boobs. They were all in the bath together and Shayde asked her if her stomach melted! Then Savannah asked her if her boobs were upside down. I about peed my pants. She has been feeling a little bad. I think it's funny!!!
Ok one more thing. How do you pronounce the name of your town. My husband seems to think it's (Two-lee). But others say it's (two-will-a) which is it? Thanks! I can't wait for swap time.
Lindy,
Hey I talked to Kristen last night and she said you are still taking people for the fall swap - is that true? I was out of town all last week and didn't remember what the cut-off date was. Anyway, I'd love to join if it's not too late!
Post a Comment