Friday, August 31, 2007

For any new moms or moms-to-be out there…

"8 Things No One Tells You About Being a Mom" is a good article [click on the title to read it]. It's also a nice review for those moms who have several years under their belt. I know it made me feel better to be reminded that there is no learning curve. Just do your best, and God/friends/relatives/teachers and their own little selves will do the rest. Crossing my fingers.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I absolutely LOVE picture. Very well done.
I also really appreciated that article. Thanks for the link ;)

Missy said...

You have the cutest pictures on your site! The article is great too...I like the silver-lining part, cuz you always need to remember that!
And about BYU...we have Dish so we don't get too many of the games...I know Brynn Piacitelli does so maybe we'll have to bug her and have a big party at her house!

Tiff Hunt said...

Thank you, Thank you for puting that article up. I have been having such a hard time with my little one. That made me feel better to read that I am not insaine.
Off the subject question, how do you get the words to link to the website? I can't figure that out.

Lindy said...

Missy, a party with the P-family sounds like a good idea (we just have Dish too).

Tiffany, I'm glad the article helped you to know you're not alone (or insane).

To make a link when posting, just highlight the word(s) you want to be the link and then click on the little icon that looks like a chain link (it has green on it). A window will pop up for you to type or paste in the url of where the link should point to. If you want the whole title of the post to be a link (like I did here--I did both the title and words in the post linking to the same article), there is a field directly below the Title field saying 'Link:'and you paste the url there. If you don't see the chain-link icon or link field, try using another browser—I use a Mac and can see them in Firefox but not in Safari.

[I just realized I should probably post this on your site, so I'll do that right now. Maybe this will help someone else reading it here.]

Tiff Hunt said...

Thank you!! You made my day!!! YIPPEE for YOU, and YIPPEE for ME! Thanks again!!!

julie and john said...

lindy,
dang, I'm so sad I missed your fall swap. i was so bussy I didn't get a chance to signing up. if you do another one, let me know. hope you get some fun stuff.

Also, thanks for the article!!

Jaime said...

Thanks for the article! And I have to say I LOVE all the pics on your site. You're such a devoted blogger!!