Sunday, July 1, 2007

Here are those Girls Camp pics…

…I promised a couple weeks ago (I didn't have my camera at camp, so I had to wait to get prints from another leader). The theme was "Daughters of a King," so all the wards had princess paraphernalia (the Shrek/Princess Fiona camp was way cute). I had a good time with these girls! We saw 2 moose (meese?), a mama and baby. The last photo is me with the other leaders.





3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Cute pics! I could never be a camper. And just because of your comment about the two moose I had to look it up and here is your answer from wikipedia: The plural of moose is "moose," not "meese", although the latter is sometimes jokingly used due to the fact that the plural of goose is "geese". The plural for moose is also not "mooses" or "moosen" or "moosi". By the way I have Ame on the list for a towel.

kh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindy said...

Kristen,

Hi! Sorry I haven't responded until now. I read your
comment, but didn't notice the P.S. until now. Sure,
you can link me! I'll do the same. I've enjoyed
looking at your blog too, and seeing the yummy
recipes. :)

Take care,
Lindy