Wednesday, July 18, 2007

She's still grumpy…

…but a snack always helps (remember whose daughter we're talking about here). In no time she'll be fine. Do you love the evil eye she gives? She's very good at it; I mean, check out picture #2…you can barely see her eyeball, it's as low as she can go and still see you. She knows what she's doing. And then she relaxes a bit and realizes I'm not going away, so it's back to the pudding. I love the chocolate pudding snacks, by the way.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lind~ those are so cute! i love the evil eye one! lol i love it! you have the cutest pics!

Alli

Daisy said...

I vote for Marcela's big lip "look" before she gives me the evil eye. Ame's got that one down. I'm sure Marcela's on her way. She's got the pouting sound down and it drives me absolutely batty.

k8shoe said...

I love the evil eye one too. I should post Roman's pouty evil eye. You'd think only girls can do that but he's pretty good at it too. Cute pics and dancing by Ame. We need to get together so our kids can play!