Friday, July 20, 2007

Is this movie as good…

…as the critics are saying it is? Has anyone seen it? Please leave your thoughts—Aki and I want to take the kids to see it, but we want to make sure it's money well spent. Should we wait for the DVD or go to the theater?

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Shane took William and wished he had saved the money. Shane thought that it was geared more towards older kids like 8-12. I hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

my mom took cole lily and will... they all liked it. i'll have my mom tell you more, but i think cole and lily liked it best!

Alli

Mindy said...

i took emma (Tyson's 6 year old) and she liked it. it is a pixar and geared to entertain a range of ages. i think anyone who is a foodie (what udall is not??) will love it. but you will have to decide if ame is up to it. enjoy.

k8shoe said...

I've heard from more than one mom that this one was too long and not as entertaining for the smaller folks. Sorry to be a bummer. I thought it looked super cute but I think I'll wait for DVD.

Kristen said...

I loved it, Parker liked it, and Charlie was too busy looking for candy on the floor. It is geared toward older kids and was long. But like Mindy, because I'm a food fanatic, I thought it was so cute.

kh said...

My friend recently took her three boys to see it and while she and her oldest (he's 5) really enjoyed it, her younger two were getting restless, as it is a bit long. She said though that the story itself was darling and was glad she went. I personally, am waiting for the DVD.

Lindy said...

Thank you, thank you, for the great feedback. That's exactly what I was looking for. Although I'm really looking forward to seeing it, I think I'll save the money and wait for the DVD. You guys are great!