…such wild hair color on a child? Seriously, people would pay for hair that brilliant (click on the photo to see it enlarged--just beautiful!). This is Marcela, daughter of my good friend Daisy Reyes. Daisy loves photography and would love to add to her portfolio. If any of you SLC-area people would like a casual photo session of your kids and/or you, leave a comment on her blog and see what she can work out for you! She doesn't know I'm doing this, so Dais, I hope it's okay! I thought I would send some people your way to help you get the practice you're looking for.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Have you ever seen…
…such wild hair color on a child? Seriously, people would pay for hair that brilliant (click on the photo to see it enlarged--just beautiful!). This is Marcela, daughter of my good friend Daisy Reyes. Daisy loves photography and would love to add to her portfolio. If any of you SLC-area people would like a casual photo session of your kids and/or you, leave a comment on her blog and see what she can work out for you! She doesn't know I'm doing this, so Dais, I hope it's okay! I thought I would send some people your way to help you get the practice you're looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really wish I lived in the SLC area I would call her for sure.
Lindy! Thanks for the little spotlight. That was kind of you. And keep spreading the word. I'm excited to see the results of the photo shoot you had on Saturday.
Post a Comment