Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Okay, just one more Ame post…

…and this is the last one today, I promise! I'll do some Makai posts soon. I've just been getting such a kick out of this little girl. Here she is showing me how to dance "Tongan." She and Makai do this all the time--they blast reggae music and jump around and say they're dancing Tongan. Not a great pre-bedtime activity, but they sure have fun!

[You might want to scroll down and pause my music player (bottom of right-hand column) so you can get the full effect.]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lindy!!! that is so hilarious!!!! she is such a dork! i'm glad she's my cousin!!!!

alli

Daisy said...

Love it, love it, love it. I can see Marcela and Ame being great friends...they both have the rhythm in their blood.

Anne Marie said...

She can move her arms all the way through her hands just like they tried to get us to do when we danced in the luau. She already is such a good Tongan dancer it must be in her blood. White girls can't move like that.

Crystal said...

I didn't turn on my speakers, so that added to the funny factor!
Post as much as you like about whomever you choose...I always seem to enjoy :)

RV U's said...

you can tell that her and makai are really related right there

-stella