Yesterday, she spontaneously shouted out, "I'm so happy!" Surprised, I said, "Oh yeah? What makes you happy?" After contemplating it for just a minute, she said, "MAH-ahm (like a teenager, somewhat annoyed), my MOUTH makes me happy. See, Mom?" and cheesily smiled as big as she could. I never did figure out why she was happy in that moment, but I got a good laugh. Kids think so literally.
On Monday night for FHE, we were learning about families. I had pictures (basically mugshot cutouts of everyone's head) of all our extended family that the kids could match up and group into families. You know, to help them know/remember who all their cousins and aunts/uncles are. I was really impressed that Ame actually knew who was married to who, etc., until she asked, "Mama? Who is Dada's wife?"
[the pic is of her on the windshield of our car]
7 comments:
hey lindy!!!
it's alli! and Finn!!
we were just wondering if you could let finn be able to write on the family blog. when we tried to sign him onto it, it wouldn't let him. it said we needed permission from you. thank you!
Alli and Finn
Hi Lindy! Gosh your kids are cute! How old are they? I have to laugh that you think Erica looks like Jane Banks because I had never thought of that, but she really does! I love your blog, I have to post more. Will you be home for the 24th? I get to go this year, yea! But Mike wont make it. Take Care - Heather
Yes, I have gotten Amy and Nicole to start a blog. It is way fun. Nicole's is lopemanfamily.blogspot and Amy's is mikehollyclan.blogspot. Nicole is just getting started. I can't wait for her's to take off!! Her girls are hilarious.
My spot is huntfudgesundae.blogspot.com.
Your litte girl seems to be so full of personality!! They are super cute. I can't wait until my little one can talk. She has such a personality now, I can imagine it will get better when she talks. Maybe, I don't want her to talk yet??
Before you said that Ame was on your windshield, I was thinking that it was one of the nice school pictures where they have your reflection or blue lasers in the background. Remember those from Elementary school? Or was that just my school? Cute Ame! Wait, finn has a blog now? That's awesome!
What a cutie!! It's been too long Ame, we hope to see you before you start your first job as a supermodel:)
One word: CUTE!
I must be the ONLY one still without a clue on how to do the darling backdrop thing... if you posess the secret I beg you to give it up! I love your header too! Yeah for creativity! Yeah for cute families!
Oh and if you didn't get what I meant, you did a great job Lindy!
Lindy, you really are a pro. How do you do it? Such a cute page!
Post a Comment