Monday, July 9, 2007

This month is such a special one…

…It's birthday time for you.
We'd really like to celebrate

Your happy day with you!

Zippadee-ay and heigh-dee-ho,

Here's something we can do—

We'll sing a song that we all know…

Happy Birthday to you!


(click here to listen to the song)

Birthdays I'm celebrating this month (other than the U.S. of A):



July 8 - niece Lily, age 6
July 10 - bro-in-law Matt, age 39 (? I'm guessing)
July 14 - nephew Cole, age 9
July 24 - grandma "Mimi" Jeanne Hatch, age 85
July 28 - brother Keegan, age 24 (seen here with Mimi)


and last, but not least (try not to be disturbed by this image):

July 28 - brother Cord, age 36 (?)


Happy birthday to all of you! I love you guys (even Cord).

6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

Lindy, It's Tiffany Price, I love the picture of your brother Cord. I had a good laugh. you don't know how many times us Price kids did stuff like that for good laughs. Hi, by the way. I love looking at your blog!! Your family is darling. Just thought I would say hello. HELLO!!

Anonymous said...

(sorry, didn't want to log-in)

Lindy, this is such a cute idea. Do you have family that looks at this blog? What a large family (plus in-laws) to remember, and you are so good to have a pic for each one!

Lindy said...

Hey Tiffany, good to hear from you. I'll have to link up to your blog. I'll check it out and learn about your family…does anyone else in the Price family ahve a blog?

Mindy said...

lindy pindy
cord is seriously disturbed. what in the world? where is cami...santa cruz?? give me the update. you can email me at my regular account and not on here if it is long. ame is so stinking cute. i think she is kind of looking like cord's lily with some of her faces. gma udall is still rocking it! whoo hoo.

k8shoe said...

Seriously, Cord is getting invited to our next party! What in the world?

Lindy said...

Yes, parties are much more fun when we can get Cord to dance (the underwear was a new touch though). Sometimes I think he might traumatize his kids (could you imagine being a teenager and having him for a father?) Gotta love him!