Anyway, back to the hair. We got her wild mane (covered above by her favorite blanket--a Grandma Udall homemade special) under control and pulled back into a "pig tail." It's so funny…my whole life I've called it a "pony tail," which is exactly what my hair looked like, but hers is definitely a pig tail! I took a picture to show her what it looks like, because she has never figured out why she can't see it in the mirror. :)
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
You haven't seen a bad hair day…
Anyway, back to the hair. We got her wild mane (covered above by her favorite blanket--a Grandma Udall homemade special) under control and pulled back into a "pig tail." It's so funny…my whole life I've called it a "pony tail," which is exactly what my hair looked like, but hers is definitely a pig tail! I took a picture to show her what it looks like, because she has never figured out why she can't see it in the mirror. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey lind! that is so cute! i love it! hey, and thanks for helping me w/ my blog!!
Alli
Lindy, I love your blog! You'll have to teach me some stuff. And, you have photoshop, don't you?
Is your hair naturally curly like Ames?
i love her hair! its so cute!
-stella
Post a Comment