
…answer the questions below on your own blog and leave a comment sending me there!
What was I doing ten years ago?
July 1997 - I had just graduated from Ricks College and was then living in Provo working at BYU's Marriott School of Management. I lived at Liberty Square with 5 other fun girls…we enjoyed the summer exercising, cooking, dancing, taking classes, and guy watching.
What was I doing one year ago?
Living in SLC and working at the UofU. According to my calendar, I got my hair cut that day, and we went to Aki's co-worker's house for a birthday dinner party.
Five snacks I enjoy?
Only five? I like eating all fresh fruit, roasted mixed nuts, and string cheese, but those are boring. My favorite junk-food snacks are: microwave popcorn, Extra gum, diet Coke, chocolate-covered cinnamon bears, Honey BBQ Fritos, Nutter Butter cookies, Thin Mints or Grasshopper cookies, licorice, and of course, ICE CREAM!
Five songs I know all the words to?
Mostly lullabies and kids songs; let's see, other than that, Amy Connolly and I learned the words to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" in fifth grade and made up our own dance to it--killer (my mom would have died had she known). I know all the words to lots of Beatles, James Taylor, and Garth Brooks songs.
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
This is mine and Aki's favorite game--we rule out charity/investment just for the game's sake. What selfish and worldly things would I buy with the $$? 1: our dream house (not mansion), 2: a nice truck for Aki and nice van/SUV for myself, 3: travel, travel, travel--a trip to Fiji and Tonga would be in there, 4: go to a fat camp (Biggest Loser type) and be forced to lose some weight with someone else cooking/shopping for me, and 5: buy a whole new wardrobe and get a makeover after I lose the weight. Here's wishful thinking!
Five of my bad habits?
Chewing fingernails, cracking knuckles and neck, complaining, getting distracted or procrastinating, nitpicking, oh that's five, I'd better stop.
Five things I like doing?
Reading a great story, taking walks in nice weather, eating excellent food, watching my TV shows, and hanging out with my kids for a bit when they first wake up.
Five things I will never wear again?
Acid-washed jeans (and "pegged," for that matter)--although acid wash is coming back into fashion, it's only in "skinny jeans" and I'll absolutely never wear those, shoulder pads, a swimsuit (most likely, seeing as how I haven't worn one in the last decade), regular shorts, and a miniskirt, because you know I used to wear those all the time.
Five of my favorite toys?
My Mac, my iPod, DVR, my KitchenAid, and my digital camera.
10 comments:
Only a handful of people can get me to do these things:) Check out my answers. Oh, and I'm haaving serious blog envy. I need to pretty mine up...when I get around to it! HA!
Lindy,
I love reading your blog! I loved the picture that you posted of cord! Too funny. I have always loved your family and feel like I know them all so it is fun to catch up. I have so many memories of sym, mindy, kirstin and myself playing mystery games at your grandmas! Lots of memories of cord! Like the time we had he and aaron lambson arrested. Too fun... anyways love hearing about your life! Rachel (nielsen)
Ok so you are probably wondering who the heck I am, but I just wanted to say that your kids are SO adorable and I love the look of your site! I've had so fun catching up with people that I wasn't necessarily friends with, but looked up to!
Lindy, I am gonna miss reading your blog. This little list thing is cute, I don't think I am clever enough to come up with such good answers, my life is way too boring even as a kid!
I'm no good at these questionnaire things, but they're fun to think about. Chuck loved helping me with my five bad habits:)
Lindy, I don't know if I can answer all of those questions without divulging some not so good things about my bad habits and such! :) Can I choose which questions to answer?
lindy
how do you get songs to play without seeing a playlist? what is the song...i love it. i also want the backgrounds you are using! how do you do them?? please help me.
Crystal and Kristen - Thanks so much for answering the questions. . . fun to read and know you better! Kristen, you were brave to let the hubby inform you of your bad habits (mine would have been never-ending!)
Katie, try not to be too self-incriminating with your answers. . . how about stating those that you're working on? :)
Mindy - if you press pause on the little music player (it's in the right-hand column at the bottom), it will scroll the song title and artist. But to change to another song, you either have to wait or refresh/come back to the home page. To set up your own, go to myflashfetish.com.
Lindy!
i did it on my blog so you'll have to go and check it out... but you probably already have since you did my template!
i love you and hope you are felling better!
Alli
Lindy, you are too fun! About shoulder pads . . . when sorting thru grama's sewing room we found a garbage bag full of shoulder pads, along with a bag of elastic cut off grandpa's unmentionables, scraps of every size etc. Grama invented recycling. Incredible.
Post a Comment