1.) Well, yesterday's good day turned into not-so-good (and very long) night. We were all nice and cozy in bed when Ame climbed in. Fine, until the puke, that is. It's now 7 am, I've been awake since 1 am, and I've lost count how many times she has ralphed / puked / vomited / barfed / spewed / upchucked / heaved&hoed. I could probably just count the dirty towels that are piled high. Poor little duffer.2.) Our family has found a Christmas rental. Wahoo! Thanks to all of you who contacted me with possible leads. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and effort. We will be staying in a 7-bedroom house in SLC, close to the ski resorts, but close to civilization too (which means stores and movie theater). Nearly all 40 of us will be in attendance. Par-tay!
3.) My sis-in-law Melinda is leaving back to Hawaii today. We will miss her and wish her the best! We know she won't miss Makai's energy and Ame's attitude.
4.) I was not very successful in my projects to-do list this week, since we were all feeling under the weather.
- wedding DVD — half done
- baby quilt — half done
- wedding prints — not started
- site design — text left to go
6.) I have 2 items for sale, if any of you are interested:
- an almost-new, point-and-shoot Kodak EasyShare Z760 digital camera ($150). I bought it just over a year ago, then lost it this summer. Couldn't find it anywhere, so after 2 months, bought a new one. Then, of course, I found it when getting carpets shampooed…it was under the couch. Works just fine, 6.1 mp and 3x optical zoom. Includes mini tripod, 256 MB memory card, and battery.
- brand new Fiskars rotary cutting kit ($25). I somehow received 2 of these for my birfday, but returning it to Joann's without a receipt is worthless. So, if it's a good deal to someone out there who's local, I'll give it to you for $25.00.
2 comments:
So, would we even catch you this Christmas?
We're up in the air on our plans...
we forgot the fact that all grandparents and uncles are HERE.
Still thinking and planning though.
oh. tell ame i hope she feels better soon!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait till christmas! it will be AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment