Monday, October 22, 2007

Meme week here at FunakiFam

I need to finish up some projects I've been working on, so this week I will be auto-posting fluff…a different meme every day. I'm sure you're thrilled. This will help me take care of those 'tags' I've been hit with and also let you know I am alive but otherwise preoccupied.

What I hope to finish by Friday:
  • wedding DVD (deluxe edition) for Brigham and Shayla
  • wedding prints for Mom
  • Travis' dog kennel site design
  • baby blanket for Jaal
  • unpack and organize 2 huge boxes in basement
And now for the memes—I'm doing 2 short ones today:

NO ONE ELSE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST
  1. Name a CD you own that no one else on your friends list does: There are probably a few of them. Let's see, Kenny G (don't ask), Lucy Kaplanski, Las Alacranes, Lucky Dube (R.I.P.)
  2. Name a book you own that no one else on your friends list does: Reviving Ophelia
  3. Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that no one else on your friends list does: Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
  4. Name a place that you have visited that no one else on your friends list has: Tonga (if you have, I want to know about it!)
  5. Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think no one else on your friends list has: A machete ??
Now, if I'm wrong about any of these, please tell me what we're twins on (because some of you people in my list I don't really know).

FAVORITES
  1. What is your favorite smell? a fresh orange being peeled and eaten
  2. What is your favorite sight? positive numbers in the bank account
  3. What is your favorite taste? awesome Mexican food
  4. What is your favorite sound? a baby laughing
  5. What is your favorite touch? A big 'uma' (kiss) and squeeze from my sweet kids

8 comments:

kh said...

I have the book Reviving Ophelia and Mike ownes a machete (does that count?)

Good luck on your to-do list, sounds like a lot of FUN things!

{Erica} said...

I have a machete...what polynesian doesn't :D

I have that movie and it's one of my all time favorite ones. The dude is HOT :D

I have been to Tahiti...does that count?

And sadly...I have a kenny G christmas cd...I won't ask if you don't ask...

Brynn P. said...

I own a MACHETE....please don't tell Justin! lol
I'm just kidding...

Lori said...

We are not twins... you're safe... I'd NEVER EVER EVER own a Kenny G. album. YUCK!

Tiff Hunt said...

I Don't own any of those things! But, I am always looking for a good book. I love 'Wild hearts can't be broken' Fantastic movie. My mom owns it. I have been chased by a drunk man with a machete (on my mission). Those are the only connections I have to those. I love Kenny too. Very relaxing! Good choices. Love it. Random, I know.

Stormy said...

I own a machete (brought it back from Honduras in '94) AND a Kenny G album....also purchased around '94 Yikes...

Lindy said...

Stormy, I should have known. :)

I guess I didn't consider how popular machetes truly are…but really is there a tool or technology gadget any of you own that no one else does? I honestly can't think of one.

And surprising how Kenny G has made it through the circles…I did not intentionally purchase mine, but Stormy and Erica on the other hand…

Kristen, I'm glad you have Reviving Ophelia…I think it's an awesome book…how bout you?

Kim said...

Um, *hanging my head in shame* I have a Kenny G album. But, it's Christmas, so that doesn't count does it?
*thinking - I'm glad that I never upgraded all my Kenny G tapes to CDs!*