8 Things I'm Passionate About
1. Aki, Makai, and Ame8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
2. procrastination
3. all things baby
4. interpersonal communication
5. veggies at meals
6. list-making
7. lifelong learning
8. family history & memory preservation
1. learn how to do something proficiently, whether it be sewing, cooking, crafting or cleaning8 Things I Say Often
2. get my kids' baby books done
3. become organized (ha!)
4. be at a healthier weight
5. be completely debt-free
6. travel (to destinations too numerous to mention)
7. win a shopping spree
8. conduct some sort of entrepreneurial endeavor
1. "Oh my heck" / "What in the heck"8 Books I've Recently Read
2. "Seriously."
3. "Maaaah-kAAAAaaii!…" / "AAAAAAaaaaaah-maaaaay!…"
4. "I love you."
5,6,7,8. I have no idea! I guess I should be more self-aware…for these last 4, why don't some of you who know me well help me out here.
1. The Alchemist by Paul Coelho8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
2. My Monster Mama Loves Me So by Laura Leuck (kids book)
3. Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
4. Twilight by Stephenie Myer
5. Mary, Mary by James Patterson (vacation read)
6. Anytime, Anywhere by John H. Groberg (LDS book)
7. Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
8. 10 Secrets Wise Parents Know by Brent L. Top and Bruce A. Chadwick
1. "Nessun Dorma" by The Three Tenors8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends
2. "Heavenly Day" by Patty Griffin
3. "Water is Wide" by James Taylor
4. "The Dance" by Garth Brooks
5. "Jesu Joy of Man's Desire" (many versions)
6. "Vivir sin Aire" by Mana
7. "Here, There, and Everywhere" by The Beatles
8. "Brown-Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
1. I laugh with them, cry with them8+ Things I've Learned (and re-learned) in the Last Year
2. I gossip with them, unfortunately, and share other weaknesses
3. I try to be honest with them
4. I don't judge them and hopefully uplift them
5. I'm happy for their successes and good happenings
6. I like food, so I'm always up for eating
7. I won't ever show off all that money I have ;)
8. I undoubtedly make them look good next to me
1. a guest room is a very good idea8 People that I Think Should Do "8s" (hopefully you haven't already)
2. teenagers need lots of ego-boosting love and validation
3. when i lived in SLC, i didn't appreciate how easily i could go shopping
4. a schedule is a girl's best friend
5. kids grow way too fast and learn at an amazing rate
6. trying out new foods/ingredients is so worth it
7. a) a house is a big-time money sucker, b) the value of a budget
8. forgiveness is real, it's needed, and it works
9. I really, really love DVR
10. being a SAH Mom is a complicated thing, for me anyway
11. there is a whole other world out there…it starts with 'b' and ends with 'g'
12. the way to a man's heart is through his stomach
13. patience is a virtue (that I am in really short supply of)
14. habits and old routines (like seeing adults on a daily basis, spending money) are so hard to break
1. Stormy S.
2. Jaime H.
3. Alli U.
4. Maren S.
5. Tiffany H.
6. Anne Marie K.
7. Wynne U.
8. Kim B.
3 comments:
I just love you! I get such a kick reading your blog. It is quite exciting and always puts a smile on my face to thanks for sharing!
I am so glad I wasn't tagged for this...too much to think about with 8
But I like that I learned a lot about you
:)
Loved your list especially your new learned and re-learned list. I need DVR...
bre
Post a Comment