
I've always planned the next week's meals and stuck it up on the frig (this started when I was working full-time and sometimes Aki would make it home before I would…he could look to see what I had planned and get it started by thawing meat or whatever). So, I thought I would join up with Menu Plan Monday via
Organizing Junkie for a few reasons:
- I get to share what I'm making and get ideas from others—I might try something new!
- I will plan more consistently—I will be posting this every Monday morning.
- Not as many repeats…I'll have a record of what I've made, so I won't make the same thing every single week. Variety is good.
Here's our menu for this week:
SUN: Salmon, herbed rice, corn, green salad, biscuits (dessert=brownies)
MON: Taco salad on tortilla chips
TUE: Pork chops, mashed potatoes, green salad, steamed carrots
WED: Pesto chicken pasta, french bread, spinach salad
THU: Beef enchiladas, Mexican rice, black beans, cucumber slices
FRI: Broccoli-Cheese-Potato soup, breadsticks
SAT: Leftovers
2 comments:
WOW! You are organized!! I've always meant to do something like that, but never have.
Oh, and, we really had fun at your party the other day! Even though Cambree just kept eating all your candy!! And Brinley wanted to make another project! Thanks, it was fun to meet you too!
Don't let Sean see this....he'll be really disappointed in my menu (or lack of one). I think you should share your recipes too!
Post a Comment