A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Boo.
good night. don't forget to brush your teeth.
what candy are you going to swipe (or have already swiped) from your kids' stash?
Ha ha ha. There is nothing wrong about answering your own question! So we just got home and dumped out our kids "loot." I don't think they will ever see it again!
This year they got regular sized candy bars, mini bags of chips, sodas, it was out of control. Throw in a couple hots dogs and a place to sleep and we may never leave.
My list is eeriely similiar to yours Lindy. Almond Joy, Reese's PB cup, Snickers and Peanut M&M's and if anyone had gotten an orange tootsie pop that would have been mine too but alas they choose purple and green instead. So fun being the Mom.
LOVE the butterfly costume!! I've swiped a snickers (or 2!), Reeses peanut butter cup, and a full size Crunch with Carmel...I didn't know they made such a thing and I HAD to try it! I'm a chocolate lover!
i am swiping ALLLLLLLLLL my kids candy. I can't decide what i like most!
WAY cute picture of you @ the end of this post!! The kids look soo exhausted and you look gorgeous! Your kids looked so cute. Looks like Makai had a ton of fun with all the other super heroes!! Hope all went well!
well i did not get any trick or treaters on the one halloween night i decided to stay home. apparently good parents and bad parents do not let their kiddos roam around a condo community. sigh. anyway, i bought sour straburst to hand out since i would not be tempted to eat it and brought it all into work to let others try it out. miss swiper did not swipe anything due to having no kids and i didn't go trick or treating with my nieces this year. thanks for the compliment, got my kimono top at ross for $15. you look fab as well. did you get my most recent email???
12 comments:
answering my own question here… let's see what they've got in their pumpkins.
I'll take:
the Reese's pieces
the Reese's PB cup
the Almond Joy
the Snickers
the peanut M&Ms
a sucker or two
(there, one a day for a week…yeah, right)
Ah what sweet pictures :) Um, I've swiped an almond joy, milky way and reeses cup tonight...we'll see what gets taken tomorrow :)
Ha ha ha. There is nothing wrong about answering your own question! So we just got home and dumped out our kids "loot." I don't think they will ever see it again!
This year they got regular sized candy bars, mini bags of chips, sodas, it was out of control. Throw in a couple hots dogs and a place to sleep and we may never leave.
ha!
Whoppers & a Reese's Cup
I LOVE the action photos of Makai, and of course Ame looks so sweet.
Happy Halloween!
My list is eeriely similiar to yours Lindy. Almond Joy, Reese's PB cup, Snickers and Peanut M&M's and if anyone had gotten an orange tootsie pop that would have been mine too but alas they choose purple and green instead. So fun being the Mom.
LOVE the butterfly costume!!
I've swiped a snickers (or 2!), Reeses peanut butter cup, and a full size Crunch with Carmel...I didn't know they made such a thing and I HAD to try it! I'm a chocolate lover!
Banana Laffy Taffy... gross I know. But it is my all time favorite!
i am swiping ALLLLLLLLLL my kids candy. I can't decide what i like most!
WAY cute picture of you @ the end of this post!! The kids look soo exhausted and you look gorgeous! Your kids looked so cute. Looks like Makai had a ton of fun with all the other super heroes!!
Hope all went well!
Very cute pictures....Ame is a doll!
Most of the chocolate is what I swiped....specifically Reese's Pieces, Almond Joys, and M&M's. Oh, and a few Sweet Tarts too.
Cute Pics! Your kids costumes are also cute. As far as candy swiping goes it's the mini candy bars for me...kitkat, butterfinger, crunch bars. YUM!
well i did not get any trick or treaters on the one halloween night i decided to stay home. apparently good parents and bad parents do not let their kiddos roam around a condo community. sigh. anyway, i bought sour straburst to hand out since i would not be tempted to eat it and brought it all into work to let others try it out. miss swiper did not swipe anything due to having no kids and i didn't go trick or treating with my nieces this year. thanks for the compliment, got my kimono top at ross for $15. you look fab as well. did you get my most recent email???
Your kids are adorable!
Candy I have taken:
All things chocolate!!!
Post a Comment