SUN: Crockpot roast, potatoes and carrots, jello salad, marinated cucumbers
MON: Chicken & veggie stir-fry, steamed rice, crab won tons
TUE: Corn chowder, rolls, veggie platter
WED: [Halloween party at church: ham, potatoes, salad, cookies…and candy]
THU: Shredded beef soft tacos, Mexican rice, refried beans
FRI: Poppyseed chicken on rice, steamed broccoli
SAT: Leftovers / Fend for yourself

4 comments:
I'd like to add "Fend for yourself" more of a regular menu item over here...
oops. I mixed up tenses or something in my post...hopefully you can use your BA to figure out what I meant.
:)
I want your poppyseed chicken recipe - sounds really good. My weekly menu has a few more trips to McDonalds than yours...
Good for you! I have been (meaning) to do something like this. (Just for organizational purposes) Looks great, what time is dinner? JK.
I'd LOVE your recipe for crab won tons. Love those.
Post a Comment