The first one said, "I think my inside's scorched."
The second one said, "Who made my eyes like this?"
The third one said, "It was those crazy kids!"
The third one said, "It was those crazy kids!"
"Wooooo," went the wind, and OUT went the lights,
And the three little pumpkins rolled out of sight.
Other things the pumpkins overheard:
Makai: "Look, with the knife stuck right here it looks like Pinnocchio!"
Lindy: "When I was little, we used to eat these."
Aki: "Don't cut yourself!"(repeat as necessary)
Ame: "Ooooh, spooky."
Makai: "That one looks like a vampire. I hope I don't dream about it."
Ame: "Zoiks!"(always the Scooby-Doo fan)
Lindy: "Where are the dang matches?"
Aki: "Halloween is the weirdest holiday."
Ame: "I want another donut, pleeeeeeeeeease!"
Makai: "Mom, why do jackals use pumpkins?"
2 comments:
oh man those donuts are making my mouth water! The pumpkins are so cute!
Did you make those donuts? YUM. I could use about a dozen right now.
Post a Comment