Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Is anyone else having Blogger problems?

I can't get any photos to post. I've tried now 20 times in the last few hours. Frustration. I'll go do another item on my 'to do' list, I guess. Maybe this is God's way of making sure I actually accomplish something today.

UPDATE: Hallelujah, it's working!!

5 comments:

Jillian said...

I know I tried a million times to post pics today too.. so then I just vented for a while on my blog :)

Just Us said...

yay for reading book club books! (that's all i wanted to say!)
thanks for the heads up on blogspot, i hate it when i can post pics.

{Erica} said...

i had this problem yesterday...I tried logging out and logging back in..nothing...but I did get some stuff done around the house while I waited on blogger :)

ps Aki sounds like my brothers and relatives...gotta do something with the hands :)

Just Us said...

can't...can't lol

Kim said...

That is the reason I haven't blogged in so long. Every time I do, the photo section won't work! Argh.