"Four Things" - Day 3 of Meme Week
Four jobs I've had:1. yearbook editor (Ricks College)
2. editorial assistant (UofU)
3. secretary @ BYU's Business School, School of Education, and Alumni House
4. secretary @ LDS Hospital pharmacy
Four places I have lived:1. St. Johns, AZ
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. Provo/Salt Lake/Tooele, UT
Four favorite T.V. Shows:1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Law & Order
3. Lost
4. Biggest Loser, American Idol, SYTYCD
(more than) Four favorite foods:1. Savory: curry, mexican anything, steak
2. sweet: ice cream, cinnamon rolls
3. junk: microwave popcorn, diet coke
4. healthy: apples, watermelon, broccoli, carrots
Four websites I visit:1. Yahoo mail
2. CNN/MSNBC
3. Bloglines (check all my blogs at once!)
4. America First Credit Union
Four places I would rather be right now:1. Fiji or Tonga, enjoying the sun and sand
2. Mexico (specifically at a little hole in the wall called El Pollo de Oro)
3. Arizona, visiting my g-mas and other family
4. Cafe Rio, any location
Four movies I love:1. The Sound of Music
2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
3. Shadowlands
4. Pride and Prejudice
Four things on my to-do list today:1. list digital camera on ebay
2. call Dish Network
3. take snacks to M's preschool
4. grocery shopping
Four people I tag:1. Lori VW
2. Crystal P
3. Daisy R
4. Jenn S
4 comments:
i love your favorite list. i hate blogger. i was in the middle of adding my last post and it just shut down. but the montage was for an assignment. nothing special.
Yay! I'll post mine soon-ish
I've been meaning to write you an email for the longest time to thank you for the fun get together. the little project and books were so cute, and it was so fun to meet a bunch of different people. We should definitely do it again sometime.
And I'm stoked about doing the four day meme list, although I have to warn you that Sound of Music is MY favorite...so...there. :)
Anyway just had to finally write you and say thanks and let's be friends! Jenn
K, I did it
:)
Post a Comment