Sunday, December 2, 2007

Isn't it beautiful?

We can see that Ame is learning quickly, following in her brother's footsteps as The Destroyer. Yes, it's permanent. Yes, it's the main bathroom that guests use.

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

good thing new toilet seats aren't too expensive. Try a magic eraser I have actually had it get sharpie off my wall. Best of luck.

Stormy said...

Lindy, Sofia once wrote all over our laptop with a sharpie. We were able to get it all off using alcohol swabs. You know--the kind one uses to clean a wound or right before a needle poke. Good luck!

Kim said...

Ugh. I know that baby wipes get permanent marker off of skin, but I think for that, I'd do the Magic Eraser. Hope it works for you! She is quite the artist ;)

Crystal said...

This is definitely art. I say take it off and hang it up on a wall.
:)

Kristen said...

I feel for you. My mom always says hairspray works w/most kinds of ink. Or you could buy one of those awesome shaggy toilet covers.

kh said...

Oh no. My kid would be an ornament on the tree if this were to occur in my house.

Try a magic eraser (like Anne Marie suggested) it lives up to its name and has saved many of my walls and furniture (and kids from being strung up like ornaments for that matter!)

But heck, who knows, maybe she's onto something... artistic toilet lids.

Heather said...

Erica is looking over my shoulder and when she saw this picture she said, "Ohhh Mommy, that's uh oh, so sad." I'm glad to know other kids destory things, good luck getting it off!(: