Thursday, December 6, 2007

Quotes of the season

December's quotes have been posted on the sidebar…who knows, maybe you'll find inspiration for your holiday greetings.

7 comments:

kh said...

Hey Lindy!

Does Aki have any relatives named Feofauki? I was reading a blog just now that said "this was my Hawaiian boyfriend" and then gave his name Feofauki Funaki. I wondered if either that is a common Hawaiian last name or if he was of any relation. You guys are the only Funaki's I know! I can give you the link and you can see the pictures she posted. Just thought I would ask!

Lindy said...

Oh my gosh, Kristen, I am laughing my head off right now. That actually IS my husband…his name is Fe'of'aki (it means "love one another," but he goes by just "Aki" for short).

When I looked at the picture, I thought to myself, "My, wasn't he a cutie? And so trim and young looking!"

I hear reports he was quite the lover boy down in the Hawaiian islands, especially with the white girls. I guess it's a good thing I didn't meet him until that was all in his past. He is actually from Tonga, but attended school at BYU-H.

I've seen pictures of Jill in his "single life" box. How do you know her? (Did you design her blog? Because for some reason I've looked at her blog before.)

Thanks for the laugh!

kh said...

Shut UP! I am dying now. Seriously, how funny! Okay, so you apparently know who's blog I was talking about, if I had looked closer I might have realized it WAS Aki and not a relative! I was thinking, he looks SO MUCH like Aki! Duh! Maybe cause it was him!

I did design Jill's blog. Back when I was doing it for free. I know her through another Blogger friend Kelly Edmondson who is the cousin to a friend of mine in my ward here. Funny how small the Blogger world is... seven degrees of seperation for sure.

Anyhow, THAT totally made my day! At least I can say I smiled today! Thanks for the reply! Have a good one! :0)

Crystal said...

Must not have been serious enough to carve their names in a tree, hence the misspelling. lol!
I love your monthly quotes, Lindy!

Lindy said...

Kristen, I should have explained. I could see that Aki's name was mispelled, so I just googled the misspelling…up came the blog.

Crystal said...

:)
I love to google.

Lindy said...

Crystal, I'll email you a response to hte Tonga question.