If you're confused, see the comments of the "Quotes" post below. Now who wouldn't want to have him as a boyfriend? :) Click photo to enlarge…you're supposed to check out the hottie on the left.I do wish I could have seen Aki perform at the Polynesian Culture Center back in the day…he was not only a drummer and dancer, but was a Spanish tour guide in the Tongan village.
Anything else y'all would like to know about the Mr.?
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! Your's is MUCH larger and MUCH easier to see! Now he looks like Aki (wink!)
What a funny thing. And thanks for the "explanation." I really thought you were magic. :0)
so sad that you refer to that picture as "back in the day" makes it sound like so long ago...I remember him just like that...a player (in a good way :D) and VERY friendly at the PCC. I bet I have some pictures of him ...Ill have to check. Is that girl he's carrying named Jill?
Yes, actually, I have a Q. For Day #5, what did he tell the kids about Christmas in Tonga?
I hear from my mom and in-laws all the time, but they are from a different generation...
Boy - this is the best blog "twist" of all. :-)
Post a Comment