Sunday, December 23, 2007

Kilisimasi Fiefia

One last post before Christmas. We had my sister Camie stay with us for a few days, which was fun. Since then I've been working like a crazy woman to get everything ready for Christmas (the fact that I actually got all my Christmas cards sent out still amazes me). We had a very nice Sunday today…lessons and programs at Church were wonderful.

Tomorrow we head out to spend 2-1/2 days with the Udall clan, which the kids are very much looking forward to, as am I. It's Aki I'm not so sure about…I think he gets very homesick this time of year, and I don't blame him. Maybe a present or two will cheer him. :)

I hope all of you have a lovely Christmas holiday, and try to think about the first Christmas when that little baby boy was born in Bethlehem. I'm so grateful he was. Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, and Kilisimasi Fiefia to all!
some of the snowflakes we made

letting the Christmas cards dry (stamped with red paint) at 1:00 am

the gingerbread house that is now mostly frosting and walls

"…in the sun he melted, he melted, he melted…"

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Merry Christmas. I love your family card at the top. You guys all look so great...and those stamped Christmas cards? Wow.