
I have, and I love them all. Some yummy tasting and yummy smelling products for the holidays:
- Pomegranate 7-Up (naturally flavored and a beautiful color, found at grocery stores everywhere)
- Method brand dish soap, scent peppermint-vanilla (their hand soap, scent diffusers, and all-purpose cleaners come in other holiday scents as well; found at Target)
- Bath & Body Works wallflower, scent cinnamon & clove bud (the spiced cider is also good for the holidays; i want to try the cinnamon-vanilla and the twisted peppermint)
- Andes mint/peppermint baking chips (and let's not forget the beloved mint m&ms)
Any other holiday-only products you enjoy and want to recommend?
4 comments:
I love Method brand products. I use the Grapefruit countertop cleaner in the summer. It's so fresh and clean.
This isn't holiday specific, but I love it: .
Flip Top Rubbermaid bottle
The peppermint flavored Hershey Kisses are really yummy. I'm really loving the peppermint bark this year too. Usually I'm not a huge candycane fan but for some reason in combination with the white chocolate, it's really good. Yum!
Yummy! I'll have to try some of those out.
Post a Comment