Like many other Utahns in past weeks, our family got to experience a lovely illness caused by the so-called "pool parasite." Let me just say…it's been a long two weeks. Our carpet, after a few runny-poop-and-puke incidents, has definitely seen better days. Today would be one of those. The carpet cleaners came to the rescue, making me a very happy woman.
[again, that's not us up there—in case you're wondering why Aki's feet are white and my legs are skinny]
.

3 comments:
You can always lift up a corner and see what's underneath. We found an old wood floor under the grody carpet that was here when we first got the house. After refinishing, it turned out to be GORGEOUS!
Hope all in the fam are feeling much better
Oh, Lindy. I feel for ya. At least I was the only one to get it in my family. Dealing with the kids having it would not be fun. Also, I thought of you yesterday. Roman ended up getting a bunch of poop on his carpet and I was going to call you and see what ever worked to get it out of your carpet. I swear, I cleaned that thing forever before the rags stopped turning brown. Lovely thought, I know. I should probably call a professional.
Hooray for carpet cleaners! Boo for parasites, viruses, and bacteria that cause stinky messes.
Post a Comment