
I just got finished sending off my Favorite Things Swap package. My person is in Utah, so she should receive it on Monday. I hope she likes what I sent! It was way fun putting it together. This pillow is one of the Halloween things I included…I'm definitely not a seamstress, but I'm trying to learn more.

A neighbor gave us a big bag of peaches on Friday, and I knew they'd go bad before we could eat them, so I made 2 batches of peach jam yesterday, and it is so yummy. I'm excited that we'll have it during the winter…a "taste of summer." If I get really motivated, I might make some bread today to go with it.
11 comments:
Maybe Lily, Chantelle, and I can come make bread with you! And 12$ red velvet cupcakes while we're at it!
Sweet pillow! Good job Lindy :)
That pillow is great! Your recipient is lucky... do we tell you when we've sent our package, or are we just on the honor system?
Lori, I'm hoping that everyone will post a pic or 2 of their received package on Flickr. And hopefully, if someone hasn't received a package by the end of this week, they'll contact me (and I can follow up with the sender).
Sweet! Mine was just put in the mail... Although, I was very tempted to just drop it on her front porch. It would have saved me a couple of bucks!
Ha ha. I thought about doing the same thing since we went to SLC on saturday, but in the end, to the post office I went.
mm. i just had homemade peach ice cream and this jam sounds delicsh. cute pillow too. i just love halloween decor.
I haven't ever changed from my procrastinating days in high school. I got my package off at 5:00 pm on the due date. Phew! Very cute pillow, Lindy!
I actually hand delivered mine (and not just because I'm cheap:) mostly because I made peach jam too and wanted to include it!
I hope that wasn't against the rules!
Way to go, Summer! That is SO not against the rules (what rules?). Great idea!
Oooo...that pillow is great! (AND now I know for sure what I've been suspecting all along: the stuff I sent is crap-o-licious. Oh well.)
Post a Comment