
…from my friend, Stormy, who moved to Portland last year. She and her daughter, Sofía, made a last-minute trip to Utah/Wyoming, and came to stay for a few days. Ame and Sofía had a great time hanging out together, as did we. I never knew what a difference having another adult around during the day could make! The girls did have somewhat of a love-hate relationship, though, always arguing over dolls and hair things, and who was "being nice" or not. Their little arguments were quite amusing.






This is my favorite picture…how cute is she, acting all grown up!
3 comments:
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!! How fun to have your friend there to share it with you too! Wow, Thrity! I am coming up on it soonv! Anyway, Happy Birthday!! I hope it was fun and Exciting. Sorry, I didn't want to sign in.!
Lindy--We are the HOTTEST mom's out there. Hands down that pic says it all. wink wink.
Storm
I LOVE the pics of the girls! They are so dang cute! It's so funny because their facial expressions totally show both sides to their "love-hate friendship." Boy, given that pic of Sofia at age 3 with the cell phone...we are really in for it when 13 or 16 hits!
Post a Comment