Aki and I went to the BYU football game last Saturday, thanks to his friend Steve (who was so nice to give us his Legacy membership seats…you know, the ones with seat backs, free food before the game, and free snacks/drinks during). We had such a fun time—the Cougs won, the stadium was filled to capacity, and the refs gave Aki lots to yell about. BUT it was so flipping hot! I seriously thought for a minute there that I would have heat stroke (those of you who know me can just imagine how red I was). Aki was a happy man; he loves his BYU football! Rise and shout, the Cougars are OUT. Good luck to them at UCLA today.[photo courtesy of Maren (Platt) Sundahl, who we ran into while there—she's at the UCLA game today]
2 comments:
Hey, how was that? Sorry I never got to see ya guys! I wasn't home when you dropped Kai off, then, I was babysitting when you came to get him! hope ya had fun!
Wasn't that a fun game? UCLA was fun as well, but I get so disappointed when they don't win and it ruins all of the excitement. :) Anyway, glad you got the picture!
Post a Comment