The fruits of our labor

[Mom, I promise, I had every intention of stir-frying some veggies to go along with this, but I must admit after chopping and mincing and stuffing and pinching and frying, I was a little beat, and besides, after tasting the yummy goodness of deep-fried cream cheese, who wants broccoli?]
8 comments:
Wow, that looks so yummy!! Who needs broccoli?! You have some fruit there! :)
Mmmmm... That looks awesome! Why couldn't we have made that when Lily and I were there!?!? Just kidding.
Can I come over for dinner? That looks awesome!
Yum! When you've got the fryer going is a perfect time to do tempura veggies...
Ummmm ....hello...can we say mouth watering yumminess??!!! I'm totally making that this weekend! :D
Seems like we need to come over for dinner the next time these are on the table. ;)
So how bout some instructions. That looks delish!
Daisy, I will send you recipe and instructions for you to post on your cooking blog.
I think we should have a potluck bloggers party! What do you all think?
Post a Comment