
Now you tell me, what is seriously wrong with this picture? No, it's not some sick joke, the white stuff is truly falling all around, on the rooftops, on the ground. It's snowing here in Tooele! We're not even into October yet…yikes. It's going to be a loooooong winter, folks.
we've only just begun
No wonder I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Instead, I requested breakfast
burritos in bed while I watched 2
DVRed episodes of
Martha and an episode of
Everyday Food. I really was gearing up to attack my
housework homekeeping (as Martha clarified, because 'homekeeping' is supposedly FUN), but after looking out the window, back-to-bed is appearing to be the better option. Besides, I've done my blogging for the day, and that's fun, so I can check homekeeping off my to-do list.
I wish I had a fireplace. Now you know why I need self-medication
(see #5 on Friday's post). Anyone else out there getting snow?
6 comments:
LOVE the orange background...so non-wintery.
I can NOT believe you have snow already.
yikes!
You have my permission to go back to bed.
Yes, I am ticked! I was up in Salt Lake, but it even snowed down in Provo and Orem on Saturday. I thought about not paying tithing today, just kidding. But I don't know if my garden is going to survive, and my tomatoes were just coming on good. I hate winter.
Oh my goodness, I had a hearty laugh at your cannery entry. lol! I loved the I Love Lucy image that you brought up, and the fact that the guy seemed disappointed that you didn't work at walmart. oh wow, that was a good laugh!
Also, I had no idea that Tooele had canyons to be "leafed." how did you get to them? great pictures!
and lastly, I have a friend that is in need of a boyfriend. so let's set them up with your available byu guy. she went to byu, but is in grad school at the U of U now. so let's see what we can do. :)
okay, well i better go. i'm still laughing over your cannery entry. i think i'm just generally loopier on fast sundays, so I guess it just hit my funny bone the right way today. :)
It snowed here too Lindy, but didn't stick like that. I want to come out and go for a drive and look at the leaves with you. They looked beautiful. Although they may all be gone now after the storm.
Snow! I always tell Chuck that Utah winters aren't so bad except that they start so early and last so long. It snowed the day I packed up to head home for the summer every year I was at BYU. Yuck!
Wow, so I guess I am the only one who loves snow! I hate driving in it, and don't like going anywhere, but I love to see it fall, to snuggle in a warm blanket and watch movies, to play in it, to tube, whatever! But I love it. But my love for it may come from the fact that we only get it a few times a year, while you will obviously get it a lot more! Oh yeah, and snow ice cream!! Anyhow, hope you get some more sun before it gets to bad.
Post a Comment