A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Love to scrap?
A friend from my hometown has her own scrapbooking kit business, Simply Obsessed. Go check it out and see what it's all about. Cute stuff.
Just thought you might like to know that we're twins because my sister just gave me a bunch of peaches and we canned them (jam next time). This is our first time canning anything, so we're pretty much way too proud. And who knew I was such a molly mormon. And who knew it would be fun. :)
3 comments:
Hi Lindy,
Just thought you might like to know that we're twins because my sister just gave me a bunch of peaches and we canned them (jam next time). This is our first time canning anything, so we're pretty much way too proud. And who knew I was such a molly mormon. And who knew it would be fun. :)
What a perfect name...though I'm simply obsessed with hoarding craft/scrap/art/sewing supplies. I don't quite know the joy of actually USING them! lol
I am gonna talk to my mom and probably sign up! i love all of her stuff! it is so cute... and you know me! i LOVE to scrapbook!
Post a Comment