A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I like! I like!
Last year I posted about some holiday-themed products I liked. This year, I have an early favorite: But the idea of these makes me want to gag. Please share if you have any seasonal favorites (food or non-food)!
Um, I may need to go to the store today and get some of those oreos. Jeremy will not be thrilled with me, but I'll tell him Lindy made me do it! ;) I love homemade candy for the holidays. SO yummy!!!! I also adore all things snowman. I can't wait to get out my snowman decorations and go crazy!
Ok I know you want a Christmas seasonal favorite but I have one from anotehr season to share first. McDonald's has a Shamrock shake around March and all I am to say is yum. As far as my Christmas seasonal favorite I have to say the soft mints from Brach's with the Christmas tree in the middle they also make them at Valentine's with a heart in them. YUM, YUM, YUM!
The Oreos sound DIVINE! (Or diabolical, depending on your perspective) My seasonal favorite is peppermint ice cream covered with fudge sauce. My very favorite is from The Chocolate Bar in Houston and has peppermint in white chocolate ice cream. Seriously, it's an absolute DREAM!
Well I haven't tried those oreos yet, but we do have the winter red creme, as Adam claims that the colored cream is just better! My holiday favs--homemade carmels, cinnamon rolls with hot coco, and chocolate peanut butter balls, which Adam's family makes me make every year!
I have a homemade fudge recipe I make this time every year 'cause it reminds me of my grandma. And because I'm trying to get my thighs to be about the same girth as an elephant's.
10 comments:
Um, I may need to go to the store today and get some of those oreos. Jeremy will not be thrilled with me, but I'll tell him Lindy made me do it! ;)
I love homemade candy for the holidays. SO yummy!!!!
I also adore all things snowman. I can't wait to get out my snowman decorations and go crazy!
Oh you know Cord will love the egg nog ice cream sandwiches! And i will love the Oreos!
I've already invested in a bag of those oreos and ate them all to myself. They were sooooooooo good!
Ok I know you want a Christmas seasonal favorite but I have one from anotehr season to share first. McDonald's has a Shamrock shake around March and all I am to say is yum. As far as my Christmas seasonal favorite I have to say the soft mints from Brach's with the Christmas tree in the middle they also make them at Valentine's with a heart in them. YUM, YUM, YUM!
Um, how have I missed three blog entries?? My igoogle homepage is leading me astray. I want to try some of those oreos asap! (did Ame like the doll?)
The Oreos sound DIVINE! (Or diabolical, depending on your perspective)
My seasonal favorite is peppermint ice cream covered with fudge sauce. My very favorite is from The Chocolate Bar in Houston and has peppermint in white chocolate ice cream. Seriously, it's an absolute DREAM!
I hate egg nog. So they make me want to gag too. But those oreo's look so good! Where do you get them at. I have never seen them before?!?
It's really too bad you don't live near a Trader Joes. Utah is really lacking in that department. Check these mama-sita's out!
Candy Cane Joe Joe's:
http://www.traderjoesfan.com/Trader_Joes/products/desserts%2c_sweets/candy_cane_trader_joe_joes_cookies/details/
One word: YUMM-O.
Well I haven't tried those oreos yet, but we do have the winter red creme, as Adam claims that the colored cream is just better! My holiday favs--homemade carmels, cinnamon rolls with hot coco, and chocolate peanut butter balls, which Adam's family makes me make every year!
I have a homemade fudge recipe I make this time every year 'cause it reminds me of my grandma. And because I'm trying to get my thighs to be about the same girth as an elephant's.
Good stuff, though.
Maybe we should share recipes?
Post a Comment