A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Those are some cute pictures. And I always love to hear about mama love! Also, I am a lame friend for not calling you back. I totally forgot until tonight that I hadn't called you back. I'm really bad about that. Anyway, I do have an email list, but it's just the email addresses from the admin side of the book club blog. Also, I want to thank you for posting a picture of the first kiss. Sigh. :) lol
Good. Loving him is much better than not loving him. Or loving him so much you "could just eat him up!" (What do people mean when they say that? Marinated and roasted? Or just grilled?)
3 comments:
aak! He is so cute, Lindy!
Those are some cute pictures. And I always love to hear about mama love! Also, I am a lame friend for not calling you back. I totally forgot until tonight that I hadn't called you back. I'm really bad about that. Anyway, I do have an email list, but it's just the email addresses from the admin side of the book club blog. Also, I want to thank you for posting a picture of the first kiss. Sigh. :) lol
Good. Loving him is much better than not loving him. Or loving him so much you "could just eat him up!" (What do people mean when they say that? Marinated and roasted? Or just grilled?)
He's awfully cute. How can you help but love 'im?
Post a Comment