Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea



As of 9:30 tonight you will be 4 years old. But you're still my baby girl.

What can I tell you about yourself?
(for when you look back on this years from now)
You love to sing. As long as no one is watching you.

You are curious. You define the word.

You are a girly-girl. You love nail polish, lip gloss, clothes, and mirrors.

You have attitude. Stubborn, independent, know-it-all attitude.

You love to color. At all times, on all things, and in all places.

You are beautiful. Inside and out.

You are loved.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

she is so sweet! I love that you wrote that for her to see. I have been thinking about doing books with posts just about them...gathering all the different ones about them only and turning it in to a book. How cool would that be!

Crystal said...

so sweet! Happy Birthday Princess!! I know a little lady just like you.

Brynn P. said...

Where's the party? Hope she has a great birthday!!!!

k8shoe said...

She's so precious.

Just Us said...

Here is what is so amazing about those pictures you posted--you can see her same little face in all of them. It makes me wonder what Maddy will look like! It was fun to hang out again, even if I was trying to make you a die hard Sissel fan. Seriously, I think my blood sugar was low...lol!