Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm random?

This is fine while I'm awake, but no can do when I'm trying to sleep.


Stormy tagged me to do the "Seven Random Things About Me" meme. Here goes...
  1. I get the same thing every single time I go to Cold Stone. I went to the very first Cold Stone in Tempe, AZ, many moons ago. I got sweet cream with cookie dough, and I've never changed.
  2. I have a thing for Polynesian men (one in particular) and Robert Downey Jr.
  3. I'm claustrophobic. When the heater is on in the car I have to have the windows cracked open. I also can't sleep if anyone is touching me (sorry, Polynesian man).
  4. I love doing laundry. I love the post office. I love corn tortillas.
  5. I hate being the center of attention. I hate wearing a seat belt. I hate buttered popcorn Jelly Bellys.
  6. I am a list maker and pile builder to the max. I have no visible performing talents, but piles I can build and lists I can make.
  7. I have a strange medical history, including:
  • a bee flew into my ear and got stuck in my earwax (which my dad tried to extract by sticking a straight pin down my ear canal—nice try, but just take me to the doctor)
  • my other eardrum burst because my mom wouldn't believe that I had an earache (I love you, Mom—no hard feelings)
  • I got the mumps in high school (seriously, who gets the mumps any more?)
  • I get hives when exposed to the cold. The soles of my feet and my fingers go first; it hurts to walk and my fingers look like sausages. (Tell me why again I live in Utah?)
I tag: Laura H., Kristen H., Anne Marie K., Heidi U., Shayla U., Daisy R., and Jenn S. —if you haven't already done it. Let me know in the comments when you do it so I can look at your blog!

4 comments:

k8shoe said...

Other talents you also have: great writer, GREAT story-teller, and great cook!

Also, it's funny that Kate and Brady were the ones who introduced me to popcorn flavored Jelly Bellys.

Crystal said...

I LOVE reading these things.
Oh and Cold Stone: Try "Founder's Favorite". YUM!
The bee? Ew and wow at the same time.
:)

Laura said...

So, I wrote my list...loved reading yours.

Kaylyn said...

I laughed and laughed at you being a "pile builder". It brought back a lot of memories of the piles you built when we shared a room. They are good memories.