We survived the annual church chili dinner, complete with kiddie carnival activities and trick-or-treating to all the classrooms. Makai and Ame loaded up their bags, got home, and promptly dumped the contents. They surveyed the loot, threw away all the SweeTarts, offered me some Nerds, and started unwrapping. And eating. And chomping. And drooling. The kitchen floor is sticky and Tevi has chewed gummy something-or-other bits in his hair. Good thing it's Saturday because that's the day that we shine our shoes and we shampoo our hair so we can be ready for Sunday (or however that darn song goes--does it say "mop the floor" somewhere in there?).
But we totally forgot to light our jack-o-lanterns, so we'll welcome the month of November by lighting them up tonight for the first time. So long October. Thank you for being a glorious, beautiful, very fallish, and rather warm month. I'll miss you.
Ame=bunny | Makai=race car driver | Tevi=cow
P.S. Check out what my friend Julie and family dressed up as. Love it!
P.P.S. Another family's theme costumes. What a great idea.
8 comments:
cute!
So adorable! I am glad that we figured out how we know each other. Sorry, I didn't recognize you sooner!
Tevi's a darling little cow.
Cute costumes!!
Love that cow! The kids look great and I hope you get over your hang over - try a carrot! HA!
Personally, I would be stealing all their chocolate and then suggesting they lost it. :)
PS speaking of warm. Mesa hit 102 yesterday. Hades isn't much hotter this time of year.
Hey you, I did in fact get your phone message, and I did in fact mean to call you back. But I'm pretty lame, (well technically sick babies are lame) so expect a doubly awesome friend call tomorrow. Oh yeah...I KNOW you're excited. :)
Lindy, it was nice chatting with you the other night. I had to laugh, because I posted pics of my kids' Halloween Hangovers...they looked awful but it was so funny. Your kids are adorable.
Can I link to you on my blog? I put first, last, and maiden names, but will only put what you prefer, so tell me. Kellie
Post a Comment