Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hurrah for the pumpkin pie

I really wish I were headed over the "over the river and through the woods" (though in my case it would actually be "over the desert and through the reservation") to Grandma Risa's house, but it's okay, I'll live. I'll get to see my best friend from high school which more than makes up for it.

The holidays will be quite simple for us this year, staying home—just the five of us—and enjoying some relaxing time together. Of course, some family and friends and excessive calories will be mixed in there, so I'm looking forward to it.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping, should you choose such an undertaking (here's last year's take on it).
My mom trying to teach me how to make rolls last Thanksgiving. I think I have a learning disability.

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Those rolls look like they turned out good. I need a good rolls recipe. Wish me luck with my first turkey ever. I'm nervous!

Missy said...

That'll be nice and relaxing...and I should be packing!
Thanks again for being my party planner!! And have a great Thanksgiving!