A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
What to Wear When Wife Has Chores For You
I got this from my friend Kaylyn. Wow, how Aki wishes he had threads like that (and a couch that color)!
I didn't see it at first either! That's great! I was also wondering if you've finished New Moon & Eclipse. Shawn is actually reading them and finished Twilight a few days ago, so he wanted me to see if you've finished them so I can get them back or at least New Moon back! LOVE those books and I'm loving Austenland too! Great pick!
3 comments:
Ha ha! NOW I see it! At first I was like "what?" But I totally get it. Funny!
I think if they were readily available, they'd be sold out within seconds!
I didn't see it at first either! That's great!
I was also wondering if you've finished New Moon & Eclipse. Shawn is actually reading them and finished Twilight a few days ago, so he wanted me to see if you've finished them so I can get them back or at least New Moon back! LOVE those books and I'm loving Austenland too! Great pick!
Hilarious! I also love your post about Makai--that hair is adorable.
Post a Comment