A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
I love reading your blog Lindy, you always have the best ideas for your little sidebar notes. I have to say that I had never heard of repro depot before, but that is an awesome site! I also love the idea of listing my Christmas wish list, so I might copy you. Such a trendsetter. It was great to have you at the book club too--and I think that we are pretty similar because you entendio Y comprendio many of my comments that I think other people thought were a little possibly apostate? lol. anyway, I'm stoked that it's at your house next time and hopefully we'll get a chance to chat more, because i have a feeling that you are my sort of girl! :)
1 comment:
I love reading your blog Lindy, you always have the best ideas for your little sidebar notes. I have to say that I had never heard of repro depot before, but that is an awesome site! I also love the idea of listing my Christmas wish list, so I might copy you. Such a trendsetter.
It was great to have you at the book club too--and I think that we are pretty similar because you entendio Y comprendio many of my comments that I think other people thought were a little possibly apostate? lol. anyway, I'm stoked that it's at your house next time and hopefully we'll get a chance to chat more, because i have a feeling that you are my sort of girl! :)
Post a Comment