Monday, November 5, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - 11/5

Here's our menu for this week:
SUN: Udall family dinner (Keegan here, celebrate Ame's b-day)
MON: maple-garlic salmon, cheese rice, steamed asparagus
TUE: homemade pizza, green salad, fruit plate
WED: Japanese chicken curry, steamed rice, green salad
THU: chicken pasta alfredo, California blend veggies, crusty bread
FRI: tortilla soup, avocado and other toppings, quesadilla triangles
SAT: Ame's birthday dinner (so, probably chicken nuggets)

5 comments:

Brynn P. said...

I love reading your menu plan's. They give me ideas for our dinner! so thanx!!
I hope that carpet machine is working for you.
Ame left her shoes @ my house on Saturday and so i'll bring them by sometime.
Would Aki want to watch the BYU game on Thursday @ our house? Missy's Hubby probably is. SO it'll be kinda like a partay!
Bring the kids again if you want!!
Have a great week!

Crystal said...

Wow.
I can't think so far ahead.
I'm lucky if I've got something defrosted before 4pm (which is when I start my cooking)!

Heather said...

I wish I was eating at your house this week! YUM! This sparks ideas for me so I love it. Some days I'll call my mom or one of my sisters and ask them what they are having for dinner and I'll copy them. This way I don't have to think!

Jillian said...

can we come over this week for dinner? :) all of that sounds so good!! you must be one amazing cook.. I guess I didn't inherit any skills in that department. Andy's lucky if he gets 2 homemade meals a week

Missy said...

Salmon? Japanese Chicken curry? I've never even eaten that stuff, let alone cook it! You're family is so lucky! We have leftovers every other day so I don't have to cook all the time! You must love it!