A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Down on the Farm
Can't wait to see the rest of our photo shoot with Daisy. I thoroughly enjoyed the preview.
Ok I can't wait to see the rest. The photos are awesome! You and Aki look great and the kids look perfect. If we move out there I will have to look Daisy up for my family photos. Enjoy the favorite things show....I am currently on an Oprah boycott and I think that episode is the only one I will miss seeing. Enjoy!
Love the family pictures.. you look beautiful! It makes me feel like a failure since we've never had family pictures taken! Oh and we're going to see Dan In Real Life this weekend.. way excited, especially after reading your review. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
Oops! Sorry Lindy (in reference to divulging too much on the Meyer books) I honestly believe I am the only one who is behind, and think the whole world has already read them! Hope I didn't spoil it for you! So sorry! But keep reading, I am anxious to see what you think of them!
Lindy, glad you liked the photos. There's a few more now on my photo blog for a sneak preview. I'll get the disc to you after thanksgiving. Enjoy the turkey and trimmings!
Me too!!! It's one of my life's ambitions to make it to a taping of "Oprah's Favorite Things." Your pictures turned out so nice--I'm jealous. We haven't done family pictures since right after Charlie was born! I keep waiting until I get a good haircut:) Better just get it over with.
11 comments:
Ok I can't wait to see the rest. The photos are awesome! You and Aki look great and the kids look perfect. If we move out there I will have to look Daisy up for my family photos. Enjoy the favorite things show....I am currently on an Oprah boycott and I think that episode is the only one I will miss seeing. Enjoy!
Yes, Love Oprah and all her Favorite Things! Love the pics, the top one of you and Aki is lovely.
Love the family pictures.. you look beautiful! It makes me feel like a failure since we've never had family pictures taken! Oh and we're going to see Dan In Real Life this weekend.. way excited, especially after reading your review. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
Great photos!
Oops! Sorry Lindy (in reference to divulging too much on the Meyer books) I honestly believe I am the only one who is behind, and think the whole world has already read them! Hope I didn't spoil it for you! So sorry! But keep reading, I am anxious to see what you think of them!
Love the pictures and the first one of you and Aki is wonderful! Did you get the disc?
LOVE the photos!!! Where did you take them? I want one in front of that red barn!! Cool stuff!
Lindy, glad you liked the photos. There's a few more now on my photo blog for a sneak preview. I'll get the disc to you after thanksgiving. Enjoy the turkey and trimmings!
Besos!
Daisy, good job! Those pictures are so beautiful! Beautiful family, Lindy!
P.S. I still love your haircut!
Me too!!! It's one of my life's ambitions to make it to a taping of "Oprah's Favorite Things." Your pictures turned out so nice--I'm jealous. We haven't done family pictures since right after Charlie was born! I keep waiting until I get a good haircut:) Better just get it over with.
Post a Comment