Wednesday, November 7, 2007

To Do Almost Done List


  1. Sign up for 12-month utilities program
  2. Pick up walmart.com order (M's b-day present)
  3. Find overdue library book and return it!
  4. Change linens in guest room/bath
  5. Laundry: towels and sheets
  6. Change light bulbs downstairs
  7. Make sure all clocks are changed
  8. Return netflix movies (and explore Blockbuster's service)
  9. Make time for Polly Pocket (Ame) and Legos (Makai)
  10. Finish paying bills
  11. Clean carpet on stairs
  12. Wash car and vacuum it
  13. Pick up and put away the play room AGAIN

5 comments:

kh said...

My you have been busy! Isn't it a great feeling to cross them off though?

Okay, so you posted your To-Do List and now I am gonna give you my thoughts... (do you feel lucky?)

#8: Go with Blockbuster. I know Netflix has TONS more to choose from but Blockbuster has coupons for extra FREE movies, plus they have that in-store return, which is da bomb!

#12: I hate a dusty dash board, but dust is certainly inevitable here in AZ, so I keep a Swiffer dust cloth in my glove box, a quick wipe and Voila! goodbye dust.

#13: Ha ha. Love the life of being a maid, oh, I mean mom. :0)

Okay, so HOW do you cross out your text? I know you are super smart on the computer, please tell!

k8shoe said...

I was just going to ask that too...how do you cross out the text?

Love the swiffer idea too!

Really, how often does everyone clean up the play room? I get so tired of it that I limit it to 2 times a week so that I don't go crazy.

Crystal said...

The only lists I make are for my grocery shopping and even then I almost never really look at them.
You are so organized.
I should be so as well. That way I wont have 7 gallons of milk in my fridge and 1 half empty box of cereal (like right now).

julie and john said...

ahh the never ending task of lists! my husband has a major ocd issue with list. i liked your menu for this week. that japanses chicken curry sounds soo good. you may need to post that recipe!

Kristen said...

I always try to organize my life by making lists--unfortunately I usually don't cross much off. One time I was sitting at Chuck's desk and Parker came in and asked, "What are you doing?" I answered, "Working." And he replied, "Mom's don't work. Mom's make listses." Chuck thought that was hilarious. Anyway, I'm very impressed w/your organization and menu planning. Rub some off on me.